Tuesday 14 October 2014

Highend | Not Worth The Hype


This will be my last post of my Drugstore/Highend series. To see the others click here to see the previous high end post and use the navigation on the side to see the drugstore ones. I don't really have a lot of high end products so I might revisit it if I ever buy more!




The first product I am mentioning is Benefit's POREfessional. I know everyone loves it but I personally cannot get on with the product. I believe this product has amazing potential, if it's used on normal skin. My dry/combination skin just sucks the life out of this product! 


Yves Rocher Lipstick. Unfortunately this birch box beauty doesn't give you enough colour to show which in my eyes, makes this little guy unusable. 


Stila Lipstick Anna: The formula of this product is un-fault worthy. However, the colour was very misleading and while applying and formula may be good, the lasting power of it is not so good. From a brand I love I was very disappointed. 



Dr Brandt: Same as Benefit POREfessional.

Too Faced; I do love this product as an eye primer, as you can tell from my review on it but this product has disappointed me a little. Although I like the golden shimmer it creates under eyeshadow I don't like the creaminess that comes with it as it applies with streaks. 

Although none of these products are terribly disappointing, and will work for some people - just not me, I don't believe they should be hyped up and have a huge craze surrounding them. 

Have you used any of these? Let me know your thoughts!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig