Friday 31 October 2014

Favourites | October 2014


Another month over and another month closer to the end of the year. Can you believe it's nearly Christmas?! This month there isn't much that I have been loving that different from before but these little beauties have made my life considerably better!




Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry: Not only does this product smell incredible but its very handy on lazy days where you cannot be bothered to spend an hour washing and drying your hair. 

Real Techniques Powder Brush: I love this brush, I feel that I can apply powder without making marks on the foundations layer. Plus it's large brush allows me to cover much more of my face taking up less time. 

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara: I think this is probably one of my favourite mascaras I have ever tried. It's ill of argon oil so when I remove my mascara I don't feel there is any damage done to my lashes, as when I remove other mascaras I feel like I lose lashes - I probably don't but I feel like I do. The lashes look amazing and I only need one coat, two coats make them clumpy. 

Benefit Stay Don't Stray: This is the best eyeshadow primer I have had the pleasure of using and something that Birchbox introduced me too. My eye shadow doesn't crease for at least 20 hours!

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation: Although I only have a sample I have been loving this and I am going to be coveting this until I can get my own!

What have you been loving this month?
Leave them in comments if you think I need to try it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig