Tuesday 7 October 2014

Drugstore | Not Worth The Hype


Last month I did a post on a few drugstore products that I feel are worth your pennies. This month I'm doing an opposite post. Some of these products I've spoken about before but they really aren't worth the hype that surrounds them.





BB Creams: I have tried the two above and as you can see they are classes as "light". Either I am classed as fair skinned and they don't make them for me or they don't know what light means. I was so orange after using both of these products no matter how much or how little product I used on my face. I was not impressed with these, it seems I am destined to be confined to foundation and not use BB creams and Tinted Moisturiser. 


B. Cosmetics: After seeing these products on half price I decided to buy myself a couple. The eyeshadows looked amazing in colour and like something I could have work pretty much day to day, however I was sorely disappointed. They were chalky and not very pigmented along with a lot of fallout over the face. The Nourishing Night serum was also a disappointment as it covered my face with breakouts. 



Rimmel Stay Blushed: I just can't get the hang of these cream blushes, oddly enough, even though the Stila ones are no problem for me. I just look like I'm having a hot flush.

Revlon Matte Balms: I really dislike this product and I wouldn't buy another one. The Laquer ones are really good but the matte ones suck all the moisture from your lips leaving them cracked and dry - or at least it did on me. 

What products didn't work for you? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig