Friday 3 October 2014

What I Want To Watch This Month | October 2014



This month is an exciting month for TV and Film, well for me at least. 




Gone Girl:
I have yet to read this book, which I need to do, but this film looks amazing! 


What We Did On Our Holiday:

It's David Tennent I have to watch this, however my friend told me about this film and the trailer looks pretty good!

Dracula Untold:

If ever there were a vampire film worth watching it would be this. Epic trailer, get on my screen now please?

Love, Rosie:
Saw this trailer and thought it looked really cute, plus Lily Collins is an amazing actress!

Vampire Diaries:

Excited for season 6 which starts October 2nd along with the spin off the Originals on October 6th.

Grimm:

The cliffhanger of series 3 was too good not to want to get my hands on series 4. 


post signature

Images sourced from google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig