Friday 24 October 2014

Pinterest | Halloween Costumes

Image from - http://rooteto.com/wallpapers/facebook-covers

As you know October is the month of Halloween and so along with make-up I'm going to be bringing you costumes! So click read more to see the selection of costumes I found on pinterest - here's my favourites.





This is literally the cutest! Especially for us girls who don't want to be too dead or scary, this has that added sultry cuteness that people like. Click Here to see the original post where this photo came from. 


This isn't something I would want to do myself but this is super cool! I love the entire thing! This would definitely make awesome halloween pictures. Click here to see the blog where the original picture came from.


I love costumes that aren't conventional Halloween costumes. Click Here to see the original post. 



I also love the zombie/dead take on characters - like this bleeding tinker bell. Click Here to see the original post. 


However, nothing really beats the really creepy ones! Click Here to see the original post where I got the photo from off of pinterest. 

What will you be dressing up as this year?
I'll post mine soon! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig