Tuesday 28 October 2014

Make Up Look | Halloween Pt.2


Disclaimer: This is NOT a tutorial. This is merely a show and tell. Make Up done by Amy. 


With Halloween only a few days away I thought I would do a more full look for those of you who want to be a bit more into the look.





I am not a fan of full face make-up. Not only is it hard to get off if you go out and need to go work the next day but I also find them odd. Especially on myself. 

However, this is something I know a few of you will love and something I know my friend has wanted to do for a while. 

Products Used;

White face paint
Black Gel eyeliner
Red eyeshadow
False Lashes

This would be perfect for a night out where you don't have to worry about how you look the next day - this wasn't the easiest look to get off. Make sure you have some make up remover handy!

Are you going full face this halloween?
Let me know what you go as in the comments

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig