Thursday 16 October 2014

The Hair Tag


Thank you to Amanda for tagging me to do this! You can see her post by clicking here and according to her post this was originally created by Amy so go check her out here. I also stole the picture she used on her tag! Sorry about that! aha!





What is your natural hair colour?
Brunette. I am a natural brown with a hint of red.

What hair colour is your hair currently?
Fiery Red. I have had red hair for almost three years now. 

What hair colour would you love to have?
I actually love my current hair colour and I don't think I would go back unless something drastic happened and then that would only be my natural colour. 

What is your everyday hairstyle?
I usually tie it up for work but weekends I usually rock the natural locks in a half up half down do. 

How often do you dye your hair?
Probably every 3 months or so, I don't really count, it's whenever my roots are more brown then red that I do it. Usually they're about two inches... 

Is there a hairstyle you would love to have, but can't do?
My hair isn't long enough to do a fishtail, and I can never seem to get my fingers in the right place for it either.

Honestly, how often do you visit the hairdressers?
I go whenever my appointments are, usually every other month and I just get a trim off the ends as I'm trying to grow it!

What's the worst style you have ever had?
A full fringe, I hated it and I grew it out as soon as I got it

Any hair disasters?
My blonde hair once turned green from the chlorine on holiday, before my brothers wedding no less, and I had to wash my hair with ketchup to get it out!

Which hair tool could you not live without?
Straughteners, my fringe is a mane and needs to be tamed. 

Over your various years of having hair... what are the biggest things you've learnt about hair care?
Don't straighten it everyday, you'll ruin your hair!

Any shampoos and conditioners you swear by?
I love pantene and if I wasn't trying out new products I'd stick with them because it's amazing!

Anything you regret?
Not learning to do hair because now I am so boring!

How do you keep your hair happy and healthy?
I use a hair mask once a week.

I Tag;

Danielle - LovelyChubly
And 
You the reader!

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know if you do it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig