Tuesday 30 September 2014

Favourites | September 2014



Another month over and another favourites for you guys! There hasn't been a lot of time for me to try much this month but there are a few new things in there that I don't think I have mentioned before.




No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser; I have an Under Inspection post for this product so I won't say too much other then I seriously don't know how I functioned without this before! My face is super clean and moisturised after one use of this. 

Eco Tools; This brush is from the Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set and I love it. I use the fluffy end to blend out my shadows on the edges after I finish applying the eyeshadow and the smudger end is perfect for applying eyeshadow to the lower lash line!

Nanshy Tapered Crease; I use this for my crease and for my inner corner. I feel this brush shape is perfect for both and I have two of these brushes - they really are good quality and come in all shapes and sizes!

Revealed 2; I was actually surprised by the amount of looks you can create with this palette. Usually I use certain colours together but with this palette you could use them all together and it would still look amazing. They are so easily blend able and pigmented that it comes together for the really nice look. Here's whats inside;


Mac Launched Away Blush; I've been reaching for this everyday recently as a light dusting of glow over my cheeks ready for the autumn and winter glow.

Vasanti Brighten Up; Love this exfoliating face wash - it has done wonders for my nose. Considering how much I have winged about that on here you should all know how amazing this is to me! May be making a birch box purchase for this soon! Payday is coming!

Ghost Eclipse; I have had to ask for this for Christmas as it is such a beautiful scent that I feel works with my skin and lasts a long time. 

Real Techniques Powder Brush; It's all in the name but this big brush cuts down powder time by covering up more of my face and I love it, anything to make my morning routine quicker!

Well thats me don't for another month!

What did you guys like during this month?

Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig