Monday 21 April 2014

BirchBox | April


So it's that time of the month again. This did arrive while I was away so I'm not sure on the date, and my neighbour decided to leave it outside in the rain, but thankfully only the box was damaged from it! With that lovely note out of the way:

First Look:



Contents:


TheBalm Cosmetics, how about them apples? cheek and lip tint, £26 for palette; An easy to blend cream that offers a gorgeous long lasting pop of colour to cheeks and lips.
I absolutely love my Down Boy blush from The Balm, and I've never really seen or heard of anything else by them so this will be very interesting to test out!

RMK, make up base, £28.00; A lightweight lotion to smooth and hydrate the skin - and make foundation last.
Well after the holiday, I seem to have a bit of dry skin on my face from burning! This should hopefully do the trick in moisturising and smoothing this so it's not visible.

Yin Yang, natural skin cleanser, £13.95; This all natural skin-balancing range contains nourishing coconut, sweet orange and wheat germ oils. 
This was beautiful, I tried this in the shower today and it definitely does what it says on the tin.

Laura Mercier Souffle body butter, £27.00; A sumptuous lotion packed with vitamin-packed shea butter, grape seed oil + honey to deeply nourish limbs.
Have to say I'm not a fan of this. The smell isn't the greatest and isn't the best feeling either. 

Colour Club, Gala's gems nail polish, £15.00 for four; Our collaboration with London-based Spanish blogger, Gala Gonzalez, includes this pretty Birchbox exclusive polish. 
As much as I love he pearly shine, off-white colours don't suite my fair complexion, would have preferred the minty green. However, that said, these are beautiful polishes that sit very well on nails. I may incorporate this colour into my next design.

Lifestyle Extra:

Propercorn Sweet coconut + Vanilla, 90p; A sweet new gourmet guilt-free flavour from this subscriber-favourite brand.
Not a huge fan of coconut, but this is very tasty.There's no picture because i got my hands into these too quickly, but at under 40 calories can you blame me? Go and get some!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig