Wednesday 2 April 2014

Food | Odd Combination



So the other day I saw this interesting combination of billed eggs, avocado and toast. The picture on the right (not my photography) if the photo I saw, and while my attempt (the photo on the left) isn't as beautifully presented, it sure tasted pretty amazing.

I boiled two eggs at a medium setting. and then sliced up half an avocado. I didn't have any bread so I improvised and used a bagel. My dad wasn't very appreciative but upon tasting this I found that this actually tastes amazing! 

Any other combinations you think I should try?
If I find any other recipes that I like I'll make sure to post them
Have a great day,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig