Wednesday 5 November 2014

November TBR


November is all about the blue books. I did not intend for this to be but somehow all the books I have chosen have blue covers. 

In a way it kind of works as November isn't a great month - although I do get my annual fix of V for Vendetta on the 5th. 

Four A Divergent Collection; Looking forward to seeing a little more from Tobias's point of view.

Shattered; Super excited to see how this trilogy ends. May have to read this first.

Prodigy; I put of reading Legend of a while but after reading it I am very intrigued at how this storyline expands.

The Indigo Spell; Actually reading this this month - I promise. 

What are you reading this month?
Comment below!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig