Friday 21 November 2014

Mini Book Haul


The other day I stumbled into Waterstones. Thats a lie, I walked in with the intention of just seeing what books were around and to see if there were any that took my fancy - THEN I saw buy one get one half price.

I managed to get my hands on three books in waterstones and bagged myself a bargain in Asda (my new favourite supermarket) so ended up with 4 books in total.


Fire Storm: This is not the typical book that I could pick up, it's completely out of my comfort zone and I am very excited to read this.


Afterworlds: Every Booktuber that I watch raves about this book and now I finally have it. Lets get the ball rolling!


She Is Not Invisible: Another book I wouldn't normally read. I found this book while I was in the "Young Adult Teenage" Section, lets be honest I love these books the best, and helped a young girl out looking for a book that had action and adventure in. I wasn't specifically looking for anything to buy but this book captivated my attention and so I bought it.


Black Ice: My spontanious Asda purchase. This little gem set me back £5 and then I have come onto youtube to find that other Booktubers have read this and even had it for bookspolsion of the month last month - Can't go wrong here!

Have you guys bought any new books lately?
Comment down below with ones that you think I should try!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig