Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Picks | Berry Lips


First of all, you will probably notice a few changed to the pictures in the next months posts. This is because my father and I share a camera which he decided to take on his holiday leaving me to use my less adept camera. I've tried editing them so they look alright, but I'm well aware they aren't up to the usual standard. Plus I schedule posts in advance, the good pictures will be back shortly - do not fret!

Sine the beginning of Autumn or Fall all I have heard from the beauty YouTubers and Bloggers are berry lips. So here are my picks for berry lips which I use all through the year.




I'm starting with my lip crayons first as these are usually my go-to for their ease of application. I have shown above Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Raplumzel (such a cute name) and Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in 300 Viva Violet. These two are very purple in colour but they keep lips moisturised and glossy all day. Swatches at the end of the post. 


Two of my favourite pinky berry colours are Calvin Klein's Mesmerize and Kate Moss 05. I have included them in this because they are both very deep pinks and they do remind me of berries, although I realise they aren't the "typical" berry colour. These are a nice touch for any party or event. 


Revlon's Lollipop and Wild Orchid. Not colours I would pick to wear everyday however I have donned these lippies out for a few night dancing. 


Lastly, but certainly not least, possibly a wild card in all this is Revlons Black Cherry. I was drawn in by the deep rich colour and I was definitely not disappointed. I would need a little more confidence to wear this out in public but for photo purposes it is incredibly. It's very close colour to the Mac one in the make up look I did in October. See it in action here.


From Left to Right; Revlon 477 Black Cherry, Revlon 457 Wild Orchid, Revlon 075 Lollipop, Rimmel Kate Moss 05, Calvin Klein Mesmerize, Rimmel 300 Viva Violet, Soap and Glory Raplumzel. 

Are you loving the berry lip?
Let me know which ones you use!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig