Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Good Day


When I go into a shop normally I am severely disappointed by the people who work there. People don’t seem to have that ‘charm’ about them anymore they just exist, they just work. I’ve been in Tesco buying food and although it’s not the most exciting place to work if I have the entire checkout full of groceries I expect some sort of human interaction. Nothing too deep or personal. Just a chat, a good old honest chat. Say hello and see what happens, tell me to have a good day after I have paid – don’t sit there in silence and throw my receipts at me!


However that said the other day I was in boots, I just wanted a quick trip in to buy a foundation (review coming) and my god was I blown away.

I walked up to the counter in a flush, as I was on my lunch break I need to move quickly, and this beautiful lady turned around and said hello. She beamed this winning smile at me and whisked me behind the counter, after I had explained what I wanted, she got a few different shades and set about my face. Her name was Jade and she has the kind of customer service you could only dream of when being seen to in a shop.

She talked me through my skin and what I wanted, checked the finish was okay on me, along with the colour, and then did my entire face of make-up – even though she knew I was only buying the foundation. She introduced me to the YSL touché éclat which covered my dark circles like nothing ever had before, and sold me a brilliant sales pitch – so yes Jade I will be coming back for this product when I get paid! She made me a VIP and even invited me to some upcoming events and then threw in a tester of YSL’s new perfume.

I know most of what she did she would do for any other customer but when these things happen they make you feel good. I felt like a valued customer and I will go back to her. I haven’t had customer service like that in a long time and customer service is one of the main reasons I shop online. Jade is very good at what she does and she’s even booked me in for a make-up lesson!

I am very pleased with my experience and my purchases – she may have just won me back to the shop!

Have you had any good customer service experiences lately?
Share them in the comments.

Speak soon,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig