Friday 28 November 2014

Monthly Favourites | November 2014


OH MY GOD ITS NEARLY DECEMBER. Can you believe it? But here's what I've been loving in the month of November.



Truthfully I haven't really been loving anything different from my normal routine. I haven't bought much due to Christmas shopping but these things are still favourites of mine and one or two of them are new. 



The Balm Down Boy Blush: Perfect for this time of year when you want those rosy just blushed cheeks, you only need a small amount if this - it'll go too far trust me aha. 

Clinique Redness Solution: Still a massive favourite of my routine to hide away my ever lasting red cheeks, it seriously doesn't know when to leave my face, this controls it for a good 6 hours. 

Mac Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Trying out some new colours on my eyes, I like this one for a golden feel to my face. 

Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: Still an everyday favourite of mine, nothing makes your eyes shine like this eyeshadow can. 

YSL Black Opium: Nearly used up all of my tester - which just shows how much I have liked it. It's a bit strong for me but one squirt is enough for the whole day! 

What have you been loving this month?
Comment below and tell me things I need to try. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig