Friday 7 November 2014

What I Want To Watch | November

This month is a poor show for cinema films being released - or so I could find. 



Probably one of the most anticipated movie this month is The Mockingjay Part 1. First of the final instalments for The Hunger Games series. I AM SO EXCITED. It needed capitalising. I'm very interested as to where they have ended the film and whether it'll make me cry like the book did. 

Horrible Bosses 2 is definitely going to be the comedy of the year - for me at least. The first one was epic and the trailer for the second is just the same. 

I found the trailer for Say When while searching around on IMDB and it looks very interesting. I'm excited to see what kind of film this will be. 

What are you watching this month?
Leave me suggestions in the comments,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig