Tuesday 11 November 2014

Plymouth Photo Shoot | Diana Part 2


Hopefully I didn't leave too long in between these posts as there are two more to come! However, here is part two of Diana's time on the shoot.



These are probably some of my favourite shots from that day - I'm not a fan of a black lip, needs a spot of colour but this pretty pink one looks amazing! Here's the rest of the outfits that Diana wore during the days shoot. 







This next outfit was one of my favourites!












I also really loved this deep emerald green jumper.







Shooting behind the scenes was really fun and I'm glad with how my attempt at being a photographer turned out but I know you're all waiting for some finished photos. So I will leave you with two. 

All behind the scene photos were taken by me. The finished image was taken and edited by Wayne Abbott. You can find him on his Facebook page here or his website here, so go and check them out.

They'll be some more images from behind the scenes along with some of the finished images so keep a look out!




Next post will be about Melissa 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig