Tuesday 18 November 2014

Birch Box | November 2014


This week I thought I would do my Birchbox post a little differently. With NaNoWriMo on the go I am feeling very creative and I thought I would roll with it and let it take me where it may.

Today marks 11 whole months of Birchbox and Mine's relationship. While it had been rocky with its ups and down this month it had really impressed me.

Apologies for the low lighting - winter isn't kind to me in the evenings!


Not only am I loving all the products (with the exception of body oils) I opened this box and was genuinely impressed with what I saw - and wouldn't you be?



Although body oils are not my favourite I think I am going to give this one a chance. I have never heard of Welda before and certainly never tried a body oil - though the ones for my face are not exciting. As curiosity took over me I had to undo it and take a whiff of what I was planning to put on my body and honestly, it wasn't so bad. The musky rose smell isn't as horrible as I originally thought it would be and I am looking forward to using this on my legs.


It's not very often I get make-up in a birch box, much to my dismay, but this little gem seems to come at a good time in my life. The Lord and Berry mini bronzer turned up on my door step after I had contemplated straying from my trusty Borjouis bronzer as it just wasn't working as I wanted it to - though that could be my poor application skills. While this one doesn't look like it'll be too dark on me it is also very soft to the skin and the colour is very pigmented.



This was probably the Item that impressed me the most. A FULL SIZE PRODUCT. I nearly (hypothetically) fainted with shock. I haven't watched any of the sneak peaks for this month so this item came as a lovely surprise. The other products I got from Dr Jart+ haven't been the best but this one I'm hoping will work better. From their new range V7 I have been blessed with a full size Balancing Toner and at £18 I am glad I got this in a birch box - I need to try this before I splurge on that hefty price tag!


Beauty Protector is probably one of my favourite brands that I have discovered with Birchbox and they just keep giving me more. After loving the hair oil and the shampoo/conditioner, I am super excited to get my hair detangled with this one.

I've never heard of English Laundry but I am interested to see what this smells like on my skin, from the bottle it's not to harsh on the nose -which is good!


Well that's all I got (I definitely ate the chocolate before I even got to write this!).

Do you get a birch box subscription?
Let me know what your favourite was from this month!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig