Wednesday 12 November 2014

Top Ten TV Shows


This month I am sharing my favourite TV shows. With all my hobbies and courses that I'm doing it's nice to have something on in the background. Not that I don't get distracted I do, and somehow I still manage to run a blog pretty successfully, plan posts in advance, do home learning and work full time. It's a miracle - which will end when everyone comes back from University at Christmas!

Normally I'd start at ten but today I am going to start with my all time favourites.

1. Once Upon A Time: As a girl I loved all the disney films and fairytales I would watch and be told and now I have an adult version of it. It's incredible the way they all interlock.

2. Bones: Ever since I watched the first episode I have wanted to be like Tempy. Unfortunately Uni didn't agree with me and my dream was slashed before my eyes. If you like science, romance and FBI tv shows then this will be the perfect show for you. 

3. Nikita; Probably one of the most badass woman you will ever meet - I want to be her.

4. Charmed: I could watch these episodes all day everyday forever. I love Charmed and I am so sad it's over. I still have 8 seasons to remind me of their awesomeness though.

5. Pretty Little Liars: Love love love this show. I am so engrossed with finding who A is I just keep watching - even when it gets a little jumpy!

6. Gossip Girl: Apart from season who I absolutely love this series. Blake and Leighton's Characters are perfect. 

7. Vampire Diaries: I'm not enjoying season 6 as much as I've enjoyed 1 through 5 but I do still love this series, along with its spin off counterpart. 

8. Ghost Whisperer: The only scary TV show I have ever watched. I loved every terrifying minute of it.

9. Haven: Loved this original series. So much I can't even put into words - go watch it.

10. Grimm: Another take on fairytales - another series I love.

What are your favourite shows?
Let me know in the comments!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig