Thursday 5 March 2015

Book Review | The Disappearances by Gemma Malley


Sequels have a lot of expectations to meet when the first books are so good. Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and Divergent all succeeded with this and they have gone on to be movies. This book series has got my attention and I am sweating at the palms waiting for payday so I can buy the third book.

This book starts a year later on from The Killables and honestly the characters are just as good as they were a year ago, even if they have grown a little. We are introduced to more characters with intermittent flashbacks from people you haven't met. It all comes together nicely.

I normally think second books are just fillers in between books one and three but this one puts a twist on that assumption. Although this book is a filler the twists in the story keep you confused and needing the end of the book for answers. 

The growth of the story and characters is brilliant and makes for a mouth watering story that I think everyone should read. 

Have you read it?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig