Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dupe Alert | Mac Vs. Maxfactor


There are a few things I like but nothing satisfies my beauty blogger heart like finding the same product for a fraction of the price. Lip liner is something I wear most days as I find it keeps my lipstick where I need it so finding a good quality one for a small price is perfect.





Although Mac's packaging is a little better quality than Maxfactor, the formula of the product inside is the same. 

Both of these lip liners are soft, pigmented and easily applied. They stay put for hours and keeps your lipstick on your lips for the entire day.

I honestly believe these two products are essentially the same. The only reason I have the Mac one is because I couldn't find Max Factor in red!

If you're feeling like a splurge go for it, but if you want quality without spending too much go grab the drugstore option!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig