Thursday 19 March 2015

Book Review | Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


This book has not been talked about enough in the bookblogger/tuber world. Every one who reads and hasn't tried to read this series needs to get their hands on it immediately because it's possibly one of the best books I have ever read.

Syrena, such a pretty name for the term mermaid or merman depending on your gender. I've not read a fantasy novel with this type of supernatural creature in before and I was very interested to read it. 

Emma is a strong protagonist and I loved every second of her. Galen was a perfect romantic match, and I really enjoyed the way the chapters swapped between their points of view. Although it was obvious early on these two would be romantically linked there were a few points in the novel that took me by surprise. 

This first book is all about discovery and there are so many plot twists to keep you interested I know you won't be able to put this book down if you picked it up.

Rayna and Torof were the perfect representation of how relationships start and grow. Plus all the games teenagers play with each others feelings were spot on. 

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone who needs something good to read, and I have started the second one out of order because I enjoyed it so much! Go get your hands on it now. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig