Wednesday 25 March 2015

Brands I Am Yet To Try


The beauty world is full if so many names it can be overwhelming. Drugstore, Highend, Chanel to Rimmel, it can all get so confusing when it comes down it and no one has enough money to buy everything, from every brand.

There are a lot of brands in the beauty world I am yet to try. Many of them are well known and most of them are in the high end category but I'm sure every beauty guru will hate me for every word that is to follow. 

Bobbi Brown, Illamasqua, Nars, Inglot, Zoeva, Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Clarins, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, Jurlique, are all names on the ever growing list of brands I have never tried.

So I reach out to you, what do I need to try from your favourite brands?
Let me know in the comments!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig