Wednesday 11 March 2015

Top Ten Everyday Items


People say you shouldn't care about material things, but these days there are just some items you use everyday and can't go without. For me there aren't many so I've added a few to make it up to ten!



Most of my chosen items are beauty related. Because even when I don't wear foundation and a full face of make up there are a few items that I use every day just to make sure I don't look like a zombie when I wonder around. 


Concealer, Mascara and Lip Balm are definitely must haves during the day, sometimes you have dark circles and dry lips, then mascara to frame your eyes a little. If you wanna add a little more to it grab some eyeliner and lipstick. 



Moisturiser and Perfume. Two things my mother taught me to never go without. Mothers always know best!


My phone, speaks for itself although sometimes I do try and find a few hours a day where I don't use it. My Kindle is the most amazing thing I own, I can take 12 books around with me and not be weighed down. Win.

Then there is my birch box exercise band. I have a shoulder injury so this helps me with my everyday stretches. 

What are your top ten items?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig