Thursday 12 March 2015

Book Review | Fire Storm by Lauren St. John


Every now and then I like to read something completely different to what I am used to. I walked into Waterstones and found a book with coloured pages which caught my attention. Reading the blurb I found that it wasn't something I would normally read, but it was still interesting enough to get me to want to know the end. So I bought it. 

Since reading this book I have found out this is actually the third book written in a trilogy. So the first thing I want to say about this book is that you do not need to read the others to understand what is going on in this book, which is amazing. 

Having never read a book about horses before I was pleasantly surprised that there was so much packed into this story. Drama, adventure, suspense, romance, it's all in here!

Casey is a character that I fell in love with instantly. Young and ambitious she is planning on winning a Grand Slam but a few things get in her way. From Cancer to Crazy this girl goes through it all and comes out stronger and better than before. 

I would recommend this book to everyone because it is such a heart warming novel that you could not help but fall in love with everything.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig