Friday 27 March 2015

March Favourites


Once again it is that time of the month. No not that one, the favourites time! Though there are a few less than last month as I've not really tried anything new!



Little things are my favourites this month and honestly sometimes the best things come in smaller packages! 



Foundation has never been my strong point due to really dry and pale skin but alas I think I've not got it. Rimmel Match Perfection actually does match perfectly to my skin for everyday use. I tend to use a darker one when I go out in the evenings. It works wonderfully with my primer and it makes me feel okay about doing make up haha. 

Tiger Balm is a god send for my achy gym muscles. It's basically deep heat but better. Less of a horrid smell and more of a ache relief! Perfection.

Nivea roll on deodorant. Every body needs it and honestly this one is awesome I love it. Then last but not least my pandora ring. Wearing it everyday since my birthday and I still get compliments on it, plus pandora were awesome when I took my broken bracelet it. THANK YOU. 

What were your favourites this month?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig