Monday 9 March 2015

Under Inspection | Smashbox Photo Finish Primer


Primer is something that I never thought was needed in a make-up routine. I have gotten myself ready on numerous occasions, slept in my make up and woken up as if nothing has moved countless times. Beauty Guru's don't hate on me just yet. I've gotten comments like "You woke up like that?" and "How do you look so good when I feel so bad" but honestly I never saw it.

My make up would have dried up and creased and flaked all around my nose and these people still think I look cute and adorable? I didn't need anything else. Before I started my blog I didn't wear half the products I do now but I don't wear a big amount of the products just I use about 10 items when I'm having a feel good day. 

Then I got into the blogging and youtube world and heard so many fantastic things and picked up this little beauty.


I use this under my eyes, my cheek bones and my nose. No I do not put this on any other part of my face, because I feel I don't need too. AND ITS AMAZING. My foundation always looks flawless and incredibly smooth. 

Definitely has the feel factor as you don't feel it on the skin. It's light and airy which is perfect for underneath foundation. I would recommend this for any skin type and skin drama, this baby can help them all. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig