Monday 16 March 2015

Under Inspection | Sleek Eye and Cheek Palette


Sometimes I really like to be lazy. So lazy that when I go away having multiple products in one case is simply sublime and makes the sloth in me so ridiculously happy that packing and applying is cut in half. No trying to find products, they're all there in one place.

Sleek is a brand which always surprises me. Having recently been gifted one of their lip glosses, of which I have never tried, it made me realise the quality of their products is just amazing. 




The colours in this palette are incredible and blend so effortlessly. I love that there are two sets of eyeshadows which allow for a day and night look all in the same case along with a bronzer and blush. 

Although the blush has some sparkle, and it shows in the photo, on the face it doesn't light up so much but it does double as a highlighter which again, is a lazy girls dream.

Have you tried this? Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig