Wednesday 4 February 2015

February TBR


I have loved getting back into reading and this year will be no exception. I am going to need some more recommendations soon, so if you don't see anything mentioned that you've read let me know and I'll have to do a haul!





I am only going to be aiming for four books per month so that I am not weighing myself down with too much on my plate. I've already got a lot to do and not enough time to do anything.

The four books that i'll be reading this month are;

Fire Storm by Lauren St. John
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
We Were Liars by E.Lockhart
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

I'd love to hear what you're reading this month, let me know in the comments. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig