Tuesday 24 February 2015

Why I Don't Wear Make Up At Home



As you are all aware I am probably one of THE most lazy ‘beauty bloggers’ out there. Anything for quick easy hassle free makeup and skincare and I am your girl. This being said, I have to finally admit I commit one of the biggest crimes in beauty.  I leave my make up on while I sleep. 

I know, I know! It is a sin but honestly we all have done it at some point. Late nights where you come in at 4am, nope I’ll sleep and take the damn stuff off in the morning. Stressful days where you wanna curl up in bed and forget that today happened. It’s easy to forget to take it off which is why I have found the perfect way to stop it from happening.

I refuse to wear makeup around the house. Firstly there is no need to wear it inside the confines of your own house, no makeup no problem when it comes to bed time; if you’re feeling lazy grab a face wipe and clean off the day’s mucky air, if you’re not go down the route of a full on facial cleanser, either way you’re clean and ready for bed. 

On the days where I do wear make-up, generally, I am either going out or going to work. On work days I tend to come home and head straight for the bathroom anyway so I just add an extra step, and take off my makeup there and then to avoid any lazy mishaps. All too often I have missed this step and slept in my make-up – ew!

My belief that this should happen was re-enforced when I read London Beauty Queens post. Which tells you all the many reasons why you should remove your make up and clean your face. Yes this is the brutal truth and if you are lazy like me you’ll need this on hand to read! 

Basically I make removing my make up the first thing I do when I get home and then I can’t forget to remove it or end up sleeping with it still on my face. I then use a serum on my eyelashes because I have this horrible fear that I’ll wake up one day with no lashes! How horrible would that be?!

Do you take your makeup off every night?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig