Wednesday 11 February 2015

Books All Women Should Read


Last year I read a lot of self help books in an array of genres and I think I have found some that every woman should read. I think these books cover so many situations that every girl could relate for find inspiration in them. So here are my Seven (yes I know it says ten) suggestions. 

Make Up.

Lauren Conrad Beauty. I've never watch the Hills but Lauren Conrad definitely knows how to talk beauty. Her book is very insightful and has a lot of information that makes it easy to learn. Step by steps and suggestions for everything from skincare to make up, what more could a girl want?

Michelle Phan Make Up Your Life. This comes with a beautiful story about her life, and success. I love that it not only looks at the beauty side of teaching but also the career side of life. Its definitely something you should read and you never know, it may teach you something.

Health.

Cameron Diaz The Body Book. If you've ever wanted motivation to start exercise and eating right, get your hands on this book for some investment. I bought this back in September and I look back in it whenever I feel myself reaching for the cake. 

Dating.

Mandy Hale The Single Woman. This book is the most insanely helpful book ever. When you next go through a breakup, are feeling down or just want a pick me up reach for this. The words will wrap you up in a hug so tight you'll never want to put the book down.

Lucy Watson The Dating Game. While she isn't my favourite cast member of Made In Chelsea she does have some pretty decent advice when it comes to men. It's definitely one book every girl needs as her companion to find a man who is half decent and actually wants to be with you. You deserve it, so does Lucy and so do I. It's the big sister you wanted and the advice you need. It's tough love with a perfect ending. 

Career.

Sophia Amoruso #GIRLBOSS. Probably the most talked about book of last year and rightly so.  This book is so inspirational and definitely gives anyone thinking down of themselves about their career a kick up the backside. It was the last push I needed to get my head back in the game.

Other.

Cheryl Strayed Tiny Beautiful Things. If you want to feel a lot of emotions get hold of this book. This morn definitely knows how to give advice. 

Let me know what books you think should be added to this list to make ten. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig