Tuesday 17 February 2015

Birchbox | February 2015


Birchbox is always something to look forward to every month. It's like a little gift that keeps on giving. A gift you yourself every month. 









This month I have received brands that I have never tried before, which is awesome. It makes me realise this is something worth doing every month. I am really looking forward to trying out the Illuminating serum and Cynthia Lowly eye liner pencil. 

The shampoo by liz earle probably wont get a use because Pantene seems to be the only brand my hair likes at the moment and the second I change it I get an itchy scalp and dandruff, which no body wants! However, the bath srub will definitely get a use on my holiday to rub away all the peel skin!

Do you get a birch box? Let me know what you got!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig