Monday 9 February 2015

Under Inspection | Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara


Mascara is something I wear daily so finding different ones for different looks and situations is key for my make up life. A little mascara goes a long way and it's definitely something I need to use or I look like a 12 year old.


Loreal have never done mascaras that I have liked and used more than once. I found the eyeliner in the same type and I loved it so decided I would give the mascara ago. I'm not sure entirely if my eyes are classed as the colour Hazel but this doesn't seem to be a problem and the finish is lovely.

The mascara itself is slight purple and so I don't wear this everyday but I have worn it on nights out or just when the colour fits with something that I am already wearing. The brush is really nice and big  which doesn't cause too many clumps during the application.



I really like that this wand doesn't pick up too much product so that you can have it light or add more layers depending on your look. 

If you like to try different things you'd definitely like this mascara as its colouring is very different but also flattering when worn in the right way. I like wearing this mascara and I wish I had more items to go with it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig