Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Fun Questions Tag



So it's that time again where I don't know what to post and google tags. This one I found on Writing Audrey, make sure you go check it out as well as read mine!




1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
January 9th

2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Lilac, Pink and Black

3) What are your hobbies?
Writing, Reading, Blogging, Cinema. 

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Nope, I watch it sometimes but I'm not one for religious YouTube watching. 

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Once Upon A Time, Will & Grace, Vampire Diaries. 

6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Loyal, Carefree, Humorous 

7) Do you like your name? 
It's grown on me. 

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Oh god, I wouldn't have a clue. I could see myself as a Clara I suppose. 

9) What is your fantasy dream?
To go on an adventure

10) Do you wear makeup?
Yes. 

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I am writing a book. It's a fantasy novel. 

12) What makes you cry?
Lot's of things, I'm very emotional. 

13) What makes you angry?
Depends on the situation.

14) What makes you happy?
Friends, Family, Cats, Books. 

15) What is "Fangirling?"
Being stupidly obsessed with something for no reason. 

16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Cheese, Chocolate, Pasta. 

17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Pasta, Chocolate, Meat. 

18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Lemonade, Vimto, Cider. 

19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
No idea what to say. Check out my About Me section?

20) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I constantly have a floordrobe. 
- I like to think I can sing.
- I dance around my room when no one is around, and occasionally get caught by my parents. 
- I'd love to grow my hair longer.
- I'm basically a cat lady without any cats. 
- I am useless at doing make-up, thank god I have Amy. 
- I was a championship dancer. 
- I dye my hair red. 
- I can't dye it myself so mother does it for me.
- I take a multivitamin everyday. 

21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
- Read
- Go to the Gym with Gemma
- Sit in bed all day, write and watch telly. 


I tag everyone, let me know if you take part! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig