Wednesday 14 January 2015

Top Ten Brushes


Brushes are another product I never used to invest in. I actually didn't know you could use something other than your hands or the brushes the product comes with - crazy right?

Over the last year or so I have fallen in love with a few brushes and today I am going to share them with you!




I grabbed some of my favourite brushes, excuse the fact they are used I kinda rushed, and I'm going to speak a little more about them in groups.



Real Techniques: These are probably some of my most used and most owned brand of brushes, purely because they are affordable and ridiculously good! I have a lot of these brushes but these four are my favourite. Setting Brush is the one that I use under my eyes for powder and concealer, it fits perfectly and it means I don't get poked in the eye with the bristles of the brush. Blush Brush is the only brush that has allowed me to apply bronzer/blush without looking like I've been hit with a paint pallette. Expert Face Brush, one tip I will give you with this brush is make sure you clean it regularly. It works effortlessly well provided there isn't too much product on the brush, I love it. Powder Brush, does exactly as it says on the tin.



Ecotools is a brand I had never tried before and so I bought myself a set of eye brushes. Then because they were so amazing I went and bought some more. My two favourite ones are one of the brushes from the eye set which has a blending brush and a smudging brush on the end and skin perfecting brush which I use when I feel like doing a bit of contouring or applying bronzer to my forehead.


My eye brushes come from a number of brands and there are more I love and use but I could only pick four to go into my Top Ten. The two black ones are from Superdrug and I have not been able to find any other to replace them or find them again to find their names. The Pink one is from Barry M and it comes with their Dazzle Dust Christmas sets, I love it to blend my crease colours with as it's such a perfect fit. The White one is from Nanshy - I have many of their brushes and I love them all but this one is definitely the most used. Its perfect for adding a touch of highlight in the corners of your eyes, on the brow bone and even going under the eye due to it's small size.

What are your favourite brushes? Do I need to find more?
Let me know in the comments.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig