Tuesday 20 January 2015

First Look | Bourgeois Smokey Eye Quads


Yes I know, I am a little late to the party, I was on a spending ban okay! Just means everything is a little late but that doesn't mean it can't be just as good. Over the Christmas months Bourjois released some new eyeshadow palettes. I am a big lover of Bourjois eye shadows and I have quite a few of the trio's but these are something else.



They have released eight colours in this set but I only purchased four. 
I have; Over Rose, Grey and Night, Good Nude and In Mauve. The other colours are; Ocean Obsession, I Love Blue, Rock Khaki and Upside Down.

At a first look they seem just perfect.






I cannot wait to get stuck into these eyeshadows and see what they can do.

Do you own any of these?
Let me know your thoughts!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig