Wednesday 28 January 2015

My Life In 20 Questions



I basically had no idea what to write for todays post so here is a tag I found on a blog. Original post can be found here - click here

Hope you've all had a wonderful first month of 2015, January is almost over!





1. What's your favorite color?
Lilac is my favourite colour, but I am also partial to a bit of pink too. 
2. What's your favorite number?
No idea. Never really been a fan of numbers. 
3. What is your dream career?
There are many things I'd love to do, many of them require degrees but I disliked University so much thats never going to happen, still if I can be a forensic anthropologist without a degree let me know. I'm also partial to being an author as I love writing and currently drafting up a few novels. Yes, a few, there are a few that have been started, two are half way through. Win. I also like make up so that might be fun. 
4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own?
If I was completely by myself without a partner then probably in a two bedroomed flat, one room for my bedroom, another for my office and writing work. I amaze myself with how I manage to keep my blog up writing from my bed. It's hard. 
5. Where is your favorite place to travel?
Somewhere warm sunny and relaxing. 
6. What do you do in your free time?
Blog, Read, watching TV or Films. 
7. Favorite clothing stores? 
New Look and Boohoo.com
8. Dream car?
Not sure, not a big fan of cars. As long as its small and gets me from a-b I'm content. 
9. What TV shows can't you live without?
Bones, Pretty Little Liars, Lost Girl, Grimm, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Nikita... Theres a lot. 
10. 3 things (more like people) you need in your life are...
My Mother - god knows what I would do without this woman. 
My Besties - Toni and Amy, they get me you know?
11. I can't sleep without...?
My pillow. I hug my pillow to sleep. 
12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it?
I would probably use half of it to buy myself a flat, pay off my car, purchase furniture, new iPad, iMac to work on my books. And then pay off my brothers Mortgage along with my student debts and keep the rest incase I need it. 
13. I have a celebrity crush on...?
Theres quite a few really attractive celebs but Colin O'Donoghue would get it. 
14. What is your favorite treat to eat?
Rose & Violet Creams. 
15. My favorite wild animal is...
Cheetahs, but I also like leopards. Or all big cats in general. 
16. What is your favorite season?
Spring.
17. My favorite childhood shows were...
Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sister Sister, Power Rangers. 
18. Why did you start making YouTube videos? 
I don't make them. 
19. What do you hold close to your heart? 
My Cat Lucy. 
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with?
Taylor Swift. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig