Friday 23 January 2015

Holiday Haul


I was very upset when my parents left me alone for two weeks to go off on a cruise around the Caribbean, I mean what child wouldn't want to go? However, I had already been on holiday with them and I nagged them until they agreed to get me a present from each island they visited on their trip. 

When I said that I was expecting a postcard or something similar not what I was presented with when they came home. 

I wasn't doing much when my parents finally walked through my front door on their way home, just sitting upstairs, much like I am now writing this post, watching episodes of TV shows and writing in-between each one.

They emptied their suitcases got everything back into it's rightful place and then gave my my presents.




Somebody please send me some ways that I can use these clips in my hair! They are gorgeous and I want to know how to wear them. I was shocked when they were presented to me.


My favourite make-up item to wear in the summer. Ester Lauder Doublewear stay in place powder is basically a mix of foundation and powder. Its light weight and medium coverage. Love it. 


Del-Sol Sunglasses - THEY CHANGE COLOUR IN THE SUNLIGHT. How exciting. Definitely a staple I am going to work next summer. 


A Charm bracelet - one from every island. How cute. 



Two simple Tee's one which is del sol and also changes colour. I also got a colour changing bag which will get lots of use on my next holiday and a necklace. 

My parents are amazing and I am so surprised by the amount of gifts. 


Do your parents ever bring back presents from holiday?
Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig