Tuesday 6 January 2015

Favourite Books of 2014


Seeing as it's the beginning of a new blogging year for me I thought I'd reflect on the previous year of reading and share with you my favourites from the entire year. 

Books are fuel and food for my thoughts. They invigorate my mind and allow me to come up with new ideas, develop my others and lose myself in another world. 

I have read a lot of books this year but only the very best will be making this list. The books that made me feel emotions and laugh, cry and fall in love. I craved more of all of these books and I think if you haven't read any of them then you should.


Reboot by Amy Tintera. This books is unlike any other I have ever read. The story and the characters are so original and interesting that it was hard not to marathon to the finish of this and its sequel. 



Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. If you haven't read this series of books, or even just the first one, please GO AND GET IT NOW. I read all six of these books within a week because I needed to know what happened and I loved and hated every second of this book. It has so many emotions along with a great storyline it grips hold of you and pulls you in and you can't help but want more. 


Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I would have to rank this book as my all time favourite for this year. Yes I read books two and three last year too but Throne of Glass was actually incredible. I've never loved a book so much. It makes me want to write, and read and be involved in world building to create something people can love and inspire people to want to do something too. Celaena is one of THE best female characters that I have ever had the pleasure of reading about and I cannot wait for more of her. 


Losing It by Cora Cormack. A book I never would have thought I'd like. Review coming soon so not too many thoughts on this, just if you liked The Notebook or any other epic love story, get your hands on this for something with a twist. 

What do you think I should read this year?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig