Friday 16 January 2015

Links I Love | January



This year I have decided people need more recognition so I will be sharing stories, blogs and youtube videos that I have loved from the previous month. Nothing to fancy just a list of pictures and links of things that I have enjoyed reading/watching to share with you all.



As stated all these are posts/videos from the month of December which I found exceptionally entertaining or enjoyed a lot and thought they would be of interest to some of you lot!

How could I not begin with someone I mentioned in my inspirations post. This fashion post from Megan at Wonderful You is stunning. She looks fierce, beautiful and damn right sexy in her playsuit. Even I would be hard pushed to tear my eyes away from her. I also absolutely love the playsuit and I had to promise myself I would by something similar after my spending ban was over. 


Her fashion style is impeccable and she always has so many outfit inspirations I am surprised her entire blog isn't just one giant pinterest board. A girl could fantasise for days about all the fantastic pieces shown on there. Make sure you head on over and take a look!

Victoria from In The Frow is a more recent find. I've only been following her on every social media aspect I can find for about three months but in that time I have come to love her writing style. I love that fast she does blog posts which are separate to the ones where she promotes her YouTube Videos.


Make sure you check out her blog and the post featured above too, it's all warm and cosy. It also includes my favourite brand of cider. 

I have been loving vlogmas last year and Zoe's are by FAR my favourite.
Here is Vlogmas Day One:


Eleventh Gorgeous also do epic videos, if you don't follow them you really should:


A new blog which I found and absolutely loved when I found it. Eeep Im A Blogger go check it out!

What have you been loving?
Leave me links below!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig