Monday 19 January 2015

Under Inspection | Elnette Satin Hairspray


My hair isn't something I know what to do with. The only styles I can do by myself is a ponytail, straight, natural and a messy bun. I fail at being a girl. However, if anyone does do my hair, or I get my hair done to go out there is only one product I actually use to hold it in place and I wont allow anyone to use anything other than this product. 

Elnette is something my mother uses. I think thats how every little girl gets started into make-up and beauty things. Mum used this on her hair most days, to keep stray bits down, to make sure it didn't lose it's volume and when I'd ask her why she used it she would say, "i've always used it."

I've been using it since my dance days where she chose the make-up the hair and even the costumes. I love it too. 

Elnette have found the perfect balance between hold and feel. It doesn't weigh hair down, and it definitely doesn't leave much of a residue - unless you're using half the bottle. This hairspray s also really easy to go out of hair, you can either wash it out or grab yourself a comb and brush it away in one go. Perfection.

Have you used this product? Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig