Thursday 15 January 2015

Book Review | Losing It by Cora Cormack



Last month I read quite a few contemporary novels (I think that's their genre...) and I loved them. I read them so fast I think I read two in a week! OOPS. 

I am a big sucker for a romance novel and this one did not disappoint. It was such a relatable novel that any girl could have seen herself in Bliss's position. As someone who has also had a relationship with someone she shouldn't (and regrets the entire thing) I couldn't help but allow myself to fall for this book just as Bliss fell for Garrick. 

I loved all the different points in this book and it was such an easy read that I just flew through it all. The mix of drama (the subject) and it being in college rather than high school was an awesome mix and I loved it. The fact that some of them was drinking made it more of a story around my age. 

This romance novel was heartwarming and relatable, something I personal love in a story. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone! 

Any of you read this book? Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig