Monday 12 January 2015

Under Inspection | Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


I've said it before and I will say it again, Youtube and blogging has gotten me further into the hole that is make-up. I covet it, I want it and I need it. Possibly in that order.

I'd never even looked into drugstore products before because when I was younger NOTHING worked for me but alas I have found something that is simply delightful.

Rimmel is a brand I used to stay away from because nothing ever worked for me and now it's a brand I use pretty much everyday.

There are only two concealers that I use and both of them are drugstore. The one I use most is Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer. I love this because it matches my skin tone. There aren't a lot of products that match my flushed ghost like skin. 

It's very simple to apply and blends out with no problem, sometimes I dont even wear primer before applying this product. The applicator is really nice, I just dot three times under the eyes and then use a Real Techniques setting brush to blend it all around my eyes. 

I would also say that it is the only concealer to cover my dark curcles without having any colour show through. 

Have you tried this product?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig