Monday 27 July 2015

The Love Hate Tag





While I run low on ideas and creep back into writers block I search for tags to do. So after finding this little beauty and basically forcing CJ to tag me in it, I've decided to do it. Insert purple devil face! You can find his post here, and I hope you enjoy my answers and that you take part too!




THE HATES
1. Ignorant, Arrogant and Rude people
2. Mushrooms
3. Slow Walkers when you're shopping
4. Oranges, well mainly the smell. It makes me dry heave
5. Women who are unladylike, I mean there is a time and a place ladies. 
6. Pointed Heels - I dont even have an answer for this one!
7. Spiders - It's not a phobia but I just dont like them near me. I'd rather they were somewhere else. 
8. Humidity, I can't breathe most of the time anyway due to nasal issues so with the heat its just horrid. 
9. The girls in the gym with perfect make-up covered in sweat - JUST HOW?!
10. The smell of insect repellant
THE LOVES

1. My Family, Friends and Boyfriend
2. Pasta - I could literally eat this everyday

3. My Car

4. Kittens

5. Comfy sunday clothes


6. Books, reading is my passion (along with writing)


7. Shopping - what girl doesn't love to shop!


8. Collection Lasting Concealer


9. Rekorderlig Mango and Raspberry Cider


10. A decent comedian


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig