Monday 20 July 2015

5 Things Bloggers Think When Going Through Bloggers Block



Sometimes you just have no ides what words to put onto paper which others will want to read. Or that you want to read yourself. This could last for one day, one week, one month but no matter what length of time it is you soon find the same 5 thoughts going round in your mind.
1. Coming up with ideas is so hard! - this is probably the first thought anyone trying to create content thinks. I think this at least 20 times a day while I'm out doing things that should be giving me ideas. My biggest hardship is coming up with ideas and for a writer THATS NOT GOOD. 

2. How is everyone still writing blog posts? - Going through my twitter feed i've seen at least 50 new blog posts, it's like how on earth are you guys still writing while I'm sitting here wondering where to even start! I bow down to your greatness. 

3. Okay I have an Idea Now... *Writes Three Words* Oh wait thats gone. - How many of you have done this? I did this five times before I actually wrote this post. 


4. Maybe I should just give up - I gave myself a break instead of not writing, so now I write less. However, I can't deny that sometimes I think life would be easier if I read instead of write... *cries*

5. Shut up and blog - I tell myself this on an hourly basis. If I start writing gibberish maybe an idea will form out of that. Who knows but if I stop writing I lose and thats not going to happen.

Do you guys ever think any of these when you hit bloggers block? Let me know!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig