Monday 9 June 2014

My Thoughts | Kindle vs Paperback


Ever since the kindle has come out I've been having this little dilemma about which version is better. They are both good for different things but really it's all down to personal preference. I've put together a little pro's and con's list.

Kindle:
Pro's: 

  • Lightweight
  • Small and easy to carry around
  • Can hold up to 1400 books
  • Doesn't lose it words when you get it wet
Cons:

  • Doesn't have that new book smell
  • Doesn't look as good in a collection

Paperback:
Pro's:
  • The new book smell is amazing (I know I'm a freak)
  • The (albeit slightly annoying) ability to bend the spine when you get so far into a book, it's still one of the greatest things about having a book
  • Some of the best books are only in paperback
Cons:
  • They are ridiculously heavy when you have more than one
  • They're very bulky and not easily packed in numbers
  • If they get wet they can get ruined and fall apart

Well they're just some of mine, I actually swap and change between both versions as I like them both the same amount. What about you are you a Kindle lover or a Paperback reader?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig