Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Yearly Trip



As I said, I've recently been on a break. I went over to Ireland to visit my nan for her birthday and I thought I would share some of the scenery with you. Let me know if you prefer the pictures separate or banded together. 




We visited the coal mine museum.







I was also taken sightseeing to view some of Irelands History, below is some pictures of statues for Michael Collins.


 Then we went to visit a sculpture place.






Before reaching the airport we went to my favourite place - the chocolate shop!



Our flight was delayed by ten hours which was the only downfall of the trip, and the refreshment vouchers only got me this - not exactly enough for dinner. 


Where have you been lately?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig