Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Disney Tag




I saw this post on another blog and I felt I just needed to do this tag. My friend +Danièlle Owen aka Lovely Chubly will also be doing this so check hers out as well.


Lets Gat Started:

1. Favourite Disney Film.

This is hard because my favourite disney film would be Pirates of the Caribbean, but I know you'll all be thinking of the animated ones of which I actually don't have a favourite one but three; Hercules, Pocahontas and Beauty and The Beast. Picking one would just be too hard and these three are perfect in different ways.

2. Favourite Disney Character

It all depends in what context! There are SO many characters now that picking one is simply impossible. But it would definitely have to be Jack Sparrow! He's just brilliant in every way. I know some of you are thinking, "That's not disney!" but he is! 

3. Favourite Disney Princess

Now we are making them simpler! Yet again it's hard to choose one but if I did, would definitely be Belle.

4. Rather be Aurora or Cinderella

Well they both have good qualities but I think it would have to be cinderella I know she starts off as a poor maid working for her step mother but she grows as a person and I think that's Important!

5. Rather be Hercules or Tarzan

Hercules! This one is a no brainer, although I'm a disney fan Tarzan doesn't really do it for me. I mean don't get me wrong living in a jungle could probably be a lot of fun but having gods for parents and super strength is a lot more awesome

6. Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter

Raven is much more lively and Lizzie always seemed to be so timid in the TV shows. I did love her movie though!

7. Favourite Disney Song

Definitely has to be either Zip-e-de-doo-da or I Wanna Be Like You. They're just such happy songs!

8. Which Disney Character would you choose to be your best friend

Oooft. Good Question! Without wanting to pick Jack (again) I would have to go for Hades. He's genuinely hilarious!

9. Which Disney character would be your pet

Probably Olaf! I know he's new but he's a great character!

10. Have you been to Disneyland

Yes, but that was three years ago and I want to go back as soon as possible!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig