Sunday 29 December 2013

This Week | End of 2013

So this week has been pretty boring for me, but next year hopefully things will start getting better. By better I mean, posts will be more regular, better formatted, etc. Basically it'll be a better read, but hey everything gets better with time right? 


Must Watch of the Week: Definitely 2Guns. If you like action with a pretty decent storyline this film is for you. I absolutely loved the trailer and now I've just watched the film and I really enjoyed it. I like films that make me feel emotions, and I definitely felt adrenaline while watching this. Go watch!

Product of the Week: I haven't really tried anything new this week but I have been using the goodies from my Glossy Box and I have to say the Mabelline Brow Drama is perfect for me! It tames my unruly brow hair like a dream. I apply after filling them in and they stay in shape for the whole day, exactly what I want!

Youtube Video of the Week: There are two this week. There is this one from Emma Blackery, (here) this touched me a little bit. I even cried when she did cause I have felt like that and sometimes still do, even to this day. The second is a New Years make up tutorial by Jaclyn Hill, I'm not sure the whole look would work for myself but the eyes are just Incredible to Look at! See the video here

Naughty Thing of the Week: Not done anything naughty this week. I've been really good!

Song of the Week: There are a couple of songs in the charts that I am loving this week. Timber Feat. Ke$ha and Hey Brother are just beauts. I have them on my current playlist at the moment!

Food this Week: Courgette and Pesto Soup, homemade of course. I will be making this next week so I may post a little snippet of that!

Wishing For: A better year. This year hasnt been the best for me but these last two weeks things have really been looking up, I am just hoping that continues. Especially as I am 21 this year! Bring on the party!

Well that's all from me this week. See you soon

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig