Thursday 12 December 2013

Review - Schwarzkopf Hair Dye

For someone who has been dying their hair since they were nine, choosing a brand it SUCH a big deal! There are so many brands to choose from and within those brands there will be at least two subs and four colours of whatever you choose. From dark blonde to barbie bleach blonde, from chocolate to brunette, from red to copper blonde, it doesn't matter what colour you want there will be a complete variety.

The latest hair dye I used recently to touch up my roots was from Schwarzkopf in Red Passion. It's a lovely colour and it's super super shiny but the dye itself was a total wash. It was really thick and you couldn't get all the product out of the bottle! Not to mention the conditioner was in a little plastic pouch, which is extremely hard to open if you're in the shower and have wet hair dye hands.

I am loving my hair colour don't get me wrong but because i couldn't get the product out of the  bottle my hair isn't all one colour. It also takes ages to wash out the dye before putting on the conditioner.

This review is short and sweet. It gives great colour but its not the best product, for me anyway.

Ciao Bella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Made By pipdig